- Collaborate with the WPT Online team on web projects
- Architect and develop web functions and features with consideration of audience, accessibility, and performance
- Write efficient and well-documented code
- Diagnose and resolve bugs and support requests
- Livestream internal meetings and events
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu by 9/24/19. The job number is 100243. Please include: A resume and a detailed cover letter outlining how your experience and skills relate to this position, and a digital file or link to online work showcasing at least three samples of your development work.
As applicants progress to interviews, they will need to provide 3-5 professional references with emails and phone numbers (include one person you have supervised and at least one who has supervised you).
Direct inquiries and online support questions to: Erin Cook, Wisconsin Public Television, 821 University Avenue, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, 608-263-0477; email@example.com.
DEGREE AND AREA OF SPECIALIZATION
No degree required.
MINIMUM YEARS AND TYPE OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- 2 years full-time front and back-end web development experience
- Experience using GIT version control system
- Strong attention to detail when creating and reviewing the web content
- Strong communication skills
- Able to consistently meet deadlines
- Knowledge of RESTful Web Services technologies
- Knowledge of responsive web development
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
Expected salary range for this position is $38,000 – $45,000. Actual pay will depend on experience and qualifications.